The Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA), Leyte Provincial Statistical Office, Tacloban City is in need of 122 Statistical Researchers for the Family Income and Expenditures Survey (FIES). The SRs will act as enumerators/data collectors for the FIES which will be conducted in July 2018 in sample areas in Leyte.
Education: Preferably college graduate of have completed at least 2nd year college;
Experience: Must have experience as data collector/statistical researcher;
- Preferably with knowledge on the use of smart/android phone/tablet and computers;
- Must be willing to undergo training;
- Must be willing to travel or be assigned in any part of the province;
- Must be physically fit to walk long distance (female MUST not be pregnant);
- Must have presentable personality, friendly, courteous, and has the ability to easily develop good rapport with respondents;
- Must speak main dialect in the province.
- Must have passing score in the written examination/interview administered by the province.
Interested applicants must submit:
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212) with latest passport size photo
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records/Diploma and;
- Handwritten application letter addressed to:
SHERYL ANN A. JAMISOLA
(Supervising Statistical Specialist)/
Philippine Statistics Authority
Leyte Provincial Statistical Office
Deadline of submission is not later than May 28, 2018 in either of the following modalities:
- Submit personally to the above address
- Email to email@example.com
- Identified State Colleges and Universities in the province
- Nearest City/Municipal Civil Registrar in the province