The Philippine Statistics Authority-Regional Statistical Services Office VIII (PSA-RSSO 8) needs the following .office personnel for the implementation of Republic Act No. 10625, otherwise known as "Philippine Statistical Act of 2013"
A. Contract of Service Worker (Php 409.09/day) (One for RSSO 8 - SOCD)
- Assist in the conduct of data processing and evaluation for different household based surveys;
- Reports and documents all incoming or reported technical issues/concerns;
- Provides reports when advised by supervisor/s;
- Assist in the maintenance of SOCD's Online Monitoring System and SOCD's Incoming and Outgoing Tracking System;
- Assist in the preparation of Philsys reports;
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor/s.
Note: Preferably Female graduate of Bachelor of Statistics with good communication skills.
B. Filing Period:
C. Where to File Applications and for inquiries:
- The application letter must be addressed to:
D. Applicants are required to submit the following requirements:
- Application letter stating the specific position title and specific division/province or place of assignment as posted;
- Two (2) original copies of duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture taken within Three (3) months prior to submission of application (Civil Service Form 212, Revised 2017) with Work Experience Sheet (refer to Guide on filling out Personal Data Sheet);
- Photocopy of Authenticated Eligibility (CSC, CESB, RA 1080, PRC, PD 907) (if any);
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records or Diploma;
- Photocopy of Certificate of Training relevant to the position applied and participated within the last five (5) years (if applicable).
In the event that the aforestated documents will be submitted through email, they must be in PDF file. The original copies pf these documents will be submitted during the interview.
For inquiries and further information, please contact our office with telephone numbers (053) 321-8392 and email address psa email@example.com. You may also visit us at Leyte SR Building, Artemio Mate Avenue, Tacloban City.
SGD. Wilma A. Perante