Reference No. 1BFAS02-ADV-10-04
October 5, 2018 - November 5, 2018
October 10, 2018 - November 5, 2018
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
(Except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays)
|Where to File Applications and for inqueries:||
Human Resource Division
Philippine Statistics Authority
11th floor Cyberpod One Building
Eton Centris Complex
EDSA cor. Quezon City Ave., Diliman, Quezon City, 1101
Telephone No.: (02) 374-8260
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- Application letter stating the specific position title with salary grade (SG) level and specific division/province or place of assignment as posted. An applicant may apply for a maximum of two (2) positions regardless of occupational group;
- Three (3) original copies of duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent ID picture taken within three (3) months prior to submission of application (CSC Form No. 212, Revised 2017) duly subscribed and sworn to by an authorized administering officer;
- Work Experience Sheet (CSC Form No. 212 - Attachment);
- Photocopy of authenticated Eligibility (CSC, CESB, RA 1080, PRC, PD 907);
- Photocopy of PSA issued Birth Certificate;
- Photocopy of PSA issued Marriage Certificate (if applicable);
- Photocopy of Transcript of Record and Diploma;
- Photocopy of Certificate/s of Training relevant to the position applied and participated within the last five (5) years;
- Photocopy of Certification of Employment/Special Order/Position Description Form and/or such proof that would clearly indicate functions relevant to the position applied;
- Certified copy of Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) or its equivalent for the last two (2) consecutive rating periods;
- Recent Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth (SALN) duly subscribed and sworn to before an authorized administering officer;
- Drug Test Results taken within fifteen days prior to submission of application;
- Affidavit of Undertaking on compliance to Qualification Standards and the minimum required documents; and
- Duly informed consent and waiver under oath for Data Privacy and for reference in evaluation processes and conduct of background investigation.
Additional instructions for strict compliance:
All applicants are required to submit their application addressed to:
- Applicants may submit personally or through courier.
- Electronic filing of applications will not be accepted.
- Applicants who sent application and documents through courier must submit, within three (3) calendar days from sending thereof, the return slip or tracking number receipt through email at NHRMPSB@psa.gov.ph
- One set of application documents per position applied for must be submitted.
- Application stating NO salary grade and specific place of assignment as posted will automatically be rejected.
- PSA respects the Next-in-Rank principle in the Omnibus Rules on Appointments and Other Human Resource Actions (ORAOHRA) subject to qualification standards and requirements of the position. However failure to submit the application and/or PSA Human Resource Merit Promotion and Selection Board (PSA - HRMPSB) Form 2 (Waiver as Next-in-Rank Form) by any PSA employee considered as next in rank is automatically a waiver of his/her privilege.
- Application that violates the three (3) salary grade prohibition or quantum leap subject to the exemptions provided by the revised 2018 ORAOHRA will not be accepted.
- The PSA reserves the right to suspend or terminate the hiring process for whatever reason or disqualify any and/or all of the applicants for failure to comply any of the forgoing requirements and instructions without incurring liabilities against any of the applicant/s.
- Applicants must present the original copy of the documents/attachments in the application letter to the Secretariat before the interview. None presentation of any of these documents will automatically disqualify the applicant.
- Application and documents submitted after the deadline on November 5, 2018 at 5:00 PM will not be accepted.
- Application with incomplete required document/s including the required information or data therein will not be accepted.
- List of positions with two (2) major tasks can be found at the PSA website at www.psa.gov.ph
- Interview of pre-qualified applicants will be conducted on such schedule as agreed upon by the members of NHRMPSB or ROHRMPSB:
- For vacant positions in Central Office - Philippine Statistics Authority, Eton Centris Complex, EDSA cor. Quezon Ave., Diliman, Quezon City.
- For vacant positions in Field Offices - PSA Regional Office.
The HRMPSB or ROHRMPSB may employ teleconference interview or change the venue of the interview subject to two (2) days prior notice to the concerned applicants via email or through mobile/cellular phone.