The Philippine Statistics Authority – Regional Statistical Service Office VIII (PSA – RSSO 8) recognized its outstanding partners who have supported its different programs and activities in the 2019 PSA Stakeholders Awards.
A total of 23 stakeholders were awarded for their timely data support, and significant role and contribution in promoting the importance of statistics and improving the quality of statistics in the region.
The awardees were:
- National Economic and Development Authority – Regional Office VIII
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas – Tacloban Branch
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources – Regional Office VIII
- Land Transportation Office – Regional Office VIII
- Commission on Higher Education – Regional Office VIII
- Department of Labor and Employment – Regional Office VIII
- Philippine National Police – Regional Office VIII
- Philippine Ports Authority – Eastern Leyte and Samar PMO
- Department of Public Works and Highways – Regional Office VIII
- Department of Education – Regional Office VIII
- Department of Social Welfare and Development – Regional Office VIII
- Department of Tourism – Regional Office VIII
- Eastern Visayas State University
- Visayas State University
- Saint Paul School of Professional Studies
- Provincial Planning and Development Office – Biliran
- City Government of Tacloban
- Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry – Tacloban – Leyte Chapter
- Philippine Information Agency – Regional Office VIII
- Leyte Samar Daily Express
- PRTV 12 – Kaugop
- Samar News.com
- Restituto A. Cayubit, Correspondent, Manila Bulletin
Certificate of Recognition and handcrafted medal were given to the awardees during the National Statistics Month (NSM) Opening Ceremony on 30 September 2019 at Robinsons North Activity Area, Abucay, Tacloban City.
For inquiries and further information, please contact our office with telephone number (053) 321-8392, and email address email@example.com.